Jan. 3rd - 5th
Fun and challenging skill-intensive games structured to improve fundamental soccer skills and knowledge. Designed for all players ages 7-14 who want to improve their fundamental soccer skills and knowledge.
For more information call 303.320.3033
Mar. 7th - May. 3rd
Spring Sports Classes 2017
Keep your kids active this Spring with one of our fun and engaging sports classes.
-Parent Tot Classes
Classes: Tuesdays - 9:00am-2:00pm & 4:00pm-6:00pm
Classes: Wednesdays - 9:00am-2:00pm & 4:00pm-6:00pm
Mar. 16th - May. 27th
Jack and the Beanstalk is a comedic interpretation of the well-known classic tale. The story tells about jack, a widow's son who is very forgetful. He sells their cow for beans instead of food and drives his poor mother crazy. But in the end Jack makes friends with the giant and all is well.
A fun story that teaches a lesson about patience as well as the concept that one might find friends in the most unlikely places. A delightful musical participatory experience, which will captivate the imagination as the audience actually becomes part of the play. Only $8.00 per ticket !
Mar. 21st - 22nd
Science is for everyone, science is everywhere, and science is fun! At this month's Discovery Days program, we're learning about very big and very small things. WOW!'s Discovery Days program encourages free exploration of different monthly themes through multi-sensory science activities, dramatic role play, relevant math and reading opportunities, and craft projects. Discovery Days activities are included with Museum admission.
Event Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
Denver, CO 80250
Volunteer Next Weekend
Saturday, March 25, 10am-1pm
Can you believe it's that time alraedy? We need your muscles to help us get our Cherry Creek waterfront ready for this season! Bring your friends, family, neighbors, dogs, wheelbarrows, work gloves, and sense of camaraderie! Don't forget to let us know your coming. Can't wait to see you there.
Grab the kids, strap them in and swing by Colorado's Official Air & Space Museum for a day chalk full of family-friendly activities. Each activity has been carefully chosen to build a love of flight, even for our youngest visitors! This event is an admission event meaning that for the price of general admission, guests can experience the full might of Kids Day while still browsing Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum's many nooks and crannies.
Here's what to expect:
â€¢ Get crafty with our build and fly and paper airplane station
â€¢ Climb to new heights on the rock climbing wall
â€¢ Feel the rush on a MEGA-inflatable slide
â€¢ Climb into open airplane cockpits
â€¢ Experience a magic show
â€¢ Aviation-themed dress-up
â€¢ Buddy box & 3D RC airplane flights
â€¢ Museum scavenger hunt
â€¢ Adult - $12.50 / Member - $5.00
â€¢ Military - $9.00
â€¢ Senior (65+) - $9.00
â€¢ Child (0-12) - FREE
Parents - Purchase tickets in advance to avoid the lines!
Can you make it to Mars? Explore the challenges of getting to the red planet with this special exhibit. It's a hands-on adventure as we build some of the devices that might be needed to explore Mars. You'll be building spacesuits, rocket ships, solar sails and landers out of recycled and found materials to see if you can be a real Martian engineer. Make it to Mars is a maker-inspired exhibit running from March 25 through May 26, 2017.
Mar. 26th - Apr. 1st
Cycling Sights Tours
* Opportunity for everyone to start preparing for the 2017 Season!
* Professional Cyclists and Ride Leaders will be onsite to lead your ride
* Designed to provide base mileage and skills training
* Each day serves up multiple ride options.
* Cyclists choose to ride as much or as little as they want
* Opportunities for both road cycling & mountain biking
* Pro Tour Mechanic will be available to keep your bike in good order
* Time to explore the area off the bike as well
* Activities for family members that do not want to ride!
* Organized evening activities including an adult evening in Moab for the Giddy Up! Film Tour
* Cozy & clean accommodations
* Hearty ranch food
* $885 per adult
* $1500 for 2 family members
* $2100 for 3 family members
* $2700 for 4 family members
* Lodging for 6 nights
* 6 dinners, 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches
* CST Jersey by Primal Wear (Adult Sizes) Tri Velo Series Jersey by Primal Wear (Youth Sizes)
* Professional coaches & ride leaders
* Mechanical Support
* Hydration/Nutrition on the route
* Detailed route maps on Ride with GPS
* Van Support on the road
March 27th School Day Out Art Camp
George Rodrigue was an American artist well known for his "Blue Dog" series of paintings. In this class, we'll create our very own blue hued dog in a unique setting. Students will learn about art concepts such as warm, cool, and analogous colors, composition, and foreground, midground and background. Lesson is adapted to each age group.
In this class, we'll celebrate the beautiful flowering tree called the cherry blossom! Students will examine the history and symbolism of the cherry blossom tree and explore depictions in art. Afterwards, we'll create our own artwork inspired by these delicate and transient flowers! Students may use drawing and painting materials. Lessons are adapted to each age group.
Mar. 27th - Apr. 3rd
Cheyenne Fencing Society and Modern Pentathlon Center
SPRING BREAK CLASSES:Camp Hours: 10a-3p
To register, go to the Cheyenne Fencing website and click on the CAMPS option.
Then, proceed to the START CAMP SIGN-UP PROCESS. FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com OR 720-838-4225
Location: 5818 E. Colfax Avenue (between Jersey Street and Ivy Street)
Regular classes: 4p-7:30p/Mon.-Fri. & Sat. 7:30a-1:30p
Mar. 27th - 31st
The Millibo Art Theatre
* March 27-31
* Hogwarts Magical Creatures Spring Break Camp!
* "Exploring the world of Harry Potter and their fantastical creatures through the theatrical and visual arts in a one week camp with master teachers Hannah Rockey, Birgitta Depree and Anna Faye."
* Ages 8 - 12