Colorado West Gymnastics

Forum specially for Western Colorado, Grand Junction and surrounding areas.

Colorado West Gymnastics

Postby mammajen on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Located in a new building off of 25 Road on Crete Circle, Colorado West Gymnastics has carved out a loyal following based on individual attention and small-town, caring attitudes evinced in small class sizes and open communication between instructors and parents.

My girls just started in their tot program and they love it! The instructor is friendly and addresses the girls on their level. She adjusts the class to the level of the kids and listens attentively to their needs. Colorado West has just started a new Tots Open Gym program where you and your child are welcome to come and play around and enjoy the gymnastics facility. This is every Friday from 10:30 am to 12:30 am for $10. This is just for 18 months to 5 years so the parents are encouraged to participate with their child. Overall, if you are seeking personal attention in a fun-filled environment, then I would urge you to check out all the programs and levels for children of all ages at Colorado West.

Since I am new to the area, I shopped around before choosing Colorado West Gymnastics. They have a quality program for the best price in town. They are close to the Mesa Mall and easily accessible.

Address: 573 W. Crete Circle, Grand Junction, CO. Phone is (970) 241-2265
mammajen
Editor

Return to Western Colorado Forum