Support local businesses this holiday season!

Find the best deals and bargains from family oriented businesses in Colorado.
Check Out Hundreds of Deals and Coupons

Support local businesses this holiday season!

Postby J&D's Mom on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Given the current state of the economy, I am trying to be a little more thoughtful in my purchases for holiday gifts. In particular, I want to support local businesses to help keep jobs in our community. Please share your favorite gift ideas from local businesses.

Timbuk Toys is a great local toy store with free gift wrapping! The staff has been very helpful and the prices are on par with some of the national online retailers. There are 2 locations; 1) Lowry Town Center and 2) University Hills Shopping Center at Colorado and Yale. Check out their website for more info plus you can select items online and call to have it set aside for you!
http://www.timbuktoys.com

Pterodactyl pToys is another great local toy store. It has the best selection of puzzles that I have seen! No website that I know but here is the address/phone number:
9567 S University Blvd Unit C4
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Phone: (303) 346-1506

Also keep in mind gift certificates from a fun center or indoor play place can be a great stocking stuffer. And for my 2.5 yr old who loves trains; we are getting a family membership to the Colorado Railroad Museum.
J&D's Mom

Re: Support local businesses this holiday season!

Postby badbmw750 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 pm

yes, also there is Hello Kitty, Lollipop Gift located in the Denver Pavilions on 16th Street Mall, they are local and carry the full line of Hello Kitty products... :D
badbmw750
Colorado Parent

Return to Deals and Bargains