Pump it Up Inflatable Party Zone in Broomfield

Find fun things to do with your family.
Go to Our Activity Guide

Pump it Up Inflatable Party Zone in Broomfield

Postby yrisarryviv@mac.com on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Postby arisarice on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 am

Pump it Up “The Inflatable Party Zone” is a convenient and cost effective way for kids to have indoor fun in a clean environment. I went to Pump it Up with my four children, expecting that they would have a great time, and I would watch from the sidelines. What I didn’t expect was how much fun I had myself. When I saw other parents in the bouncy houses, jumping around and having a blast, I couldn’t resist. My children and I bounced for an hour and a half, and I didn’t have to worry about my three year old or my Down syndrome child getting lost because the rooms were enclosed and the staff was friendly and helpful. Although there are two identical bouncy rooms, they are separate and enclosed so there is no fear of children getting lost or wandering off. Each bouncy room has its own inflatable slide, inflatable boxing ring equipped with gigantic gloves and pugil sticks, an inflatable obstacle course ending with a slide, and a gigantic round inflatable…..well ;) ….thing-a-ma-jig where you can jump, bounce, roll around, and wear your children out. They also had a giant basketball hoop with basketballs (physical therapy balls with basketball looking covers) and an air hockey table. One of the staff members brought out a Fisher Price car for my toddler and more balls for the kids to bounce around with.

In addition to the bouncy rooms, I learned that there were also two party rooms, each with a capacity for 50 people. Guests can rent these rooms, along with the bouncy room, for parties and bring their own cakes, snacks and drinks or order ice cream cakes and pizza through Pump it Up.

There were several things that really set Pump it Up apart from other indoor play facilities. One was the cleanliness. I was pleased to see staff sterilizing equipment and that hand sanitizer was placed out for everyone to use. I also noticed a safety briefing area where all parties are required to watch a safety video. These high standards brought me peace of mind so I could just watch my kids enjoy themselves without having to constantly yell “don’t touch that” as I often do at fast food indoor play areas . By the time we got home, my kids were exhausted and slept well that night. My only regret is that I didn’t find out about this place this winter.

You can find out more information about Pump it Up at their website at http://www.pumpitupparty.com/ or call the Broomfield location at (303) 466-7867. You can also visit them at 8835 W 116th Circle, Broomfield, CO 80021. Cost is $6.00 per child. Pop-in play time is 10-11:30 on Mon, Tue, and Thu. And evening hours on Tue from 5:50-7. Pop-in with your kids ages 10 and younger. Family Jumptime is held Tuesdays from 5:30 – 7:00pm.
Don’t forget your socks!
yrisarryviv@mac.com
Colorado Parent

Return to Fun Things To Do