Colorado Events, Coupons, Reviews!
Oct. 6th - Mar. 16th
Ceramics in the City
5214 East Colfax
Denver, CO 80220
Join us for a cute little story and a fun time painting! In each session a staff member will read a popular children's book. After the story we will talk about the message and then paint a piece of pottery! You will choose from a ceramic plate, bowl, mug or tile. Once your creation is completed you leave with us to glaze and fire. Projects are ready for pick up in about a week. So much fun and a great way to create memories that last forever! Story Time is every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. Reservations are not required but appreciated. Story Time is great for children ages 3 and up.
Link for reservations.
Nov. 20th - Mar. 31st
Tubing! Buy Three Get One Free!
Buy three one hr tubing tickets and get the fourth one hour tubing ticket for FREE! Valid for the 2020-2021 Season. Check our website and facebook for updates on snow conditions, closures, and updates!
Expires: Mar. 31st, 2021
Dec. 14th - Aug. 16th
Get your kids back outside this summer! Using time-tested curriculum, our experienced instructors empower your campers of all ages and skill levels to bike, hike, rock climb and paddle in awesome outdoor recreation areas. Kids gain a deeper appreciation for the outdoors and the confidence and technical skills they need to choose active, outdoor lifestyles. Day and overnight camp locations across the Bay Area of CA, the Front Range in CO, and in Portland and Bend, OR. We practice safe and effective COVID-19 protocols and have flexible cancellation policies. Spots are filling fast! Visit our website today for more details.
2- HOUR IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FOR YOUTH
There are two workshop dates:
February 6th - In-person at ahhhMazing Life Studio in Wylie, TX (max 8 attendees)
February 20th - In-person at Move Studio in Dallas, TX (max 12 attendees)
Hours for both workshops:
1:00p - 3:00p CST
Cost: $30/$20 for sibling (Use coupon code "mimyouthsibling" at checkout. You will need to sign up sibling separately to receive the discount
*All registrants will receive a Zoom link after they pay, so they can choose online or in person.
Yoga and Mindfulness workshop for youth ages 12-18 who want to improve emotional and physical stability, performance in school and other activities, build confidence and feel calm no matter what life throws your way.
-Yoga practice to develop mental and physical stability, balance, flexibility and calm
-Conscious breathing for creating calm when you need it most
-Mindful communication to learn how to listen and talk to each other
-Kindness activity to develop compassion and empathy
-Mindful games to cultivate connection
-Journaling for self-reflection
A romantic ceremony with music you vote on, a customized ceremony, keepsake photos, a LOCK couples can use to "Lock their love" on the famous LOVE sculpture or HEART sculpture in Loveland, gift bags, signature wedding cupcakes, and a chance to win a huge gift basket! What an original way to celebrate your love ON Valentine's Day!
All Vow Renewal couples and Wedding couples receive:
* Custom Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremony in the Sweetheart City, Loveland CO â€¨
* Romantic ceremony & background music â€¨
* Your marriage certificate/vow renewal certificate signed by the officiant â€¨
* Signature Wedding Cupcakes from B Sweet Cupcakes â€¨
* A celebratory toast post-ceremony hosted by On The Rocks mobile bar â€¨
* Gift bag from Participating Loveland Businesses â€¨
* Keepsake photo with custom backdrop â€¨
* Keepsake lock you can use to permanently 'lock your love' on a famous Loveland sculpture! â€¨
* A chance to win a BIG gift basket from local businesses!
***Tickets MUST be purchased online in advance to reserve your ceremony space.
Safety is our priority. Here are some of the ways we are keeping you safe:
- Contactless ticket purchase: All reservations must be made online in advance.
- 6+ Feet: The ceremony site will have visible poles in the ground that each couple will stand by to ensure distance from others.
- No crowds: Our outdoor ceremony site allows for fresh air and plenty of privacy - no large crowds.
- Following the rules: Your planning team follows all local and state regulations and is obsessed with event safety.
$95 per couple
Media contact: Christine Forster, MBD Marketing & Events 970-613-1455 MyBigDayEvents@outlook.com